Sisters of Chicago Service Corporation
The Franciscan Sisters of Chicago Service Corporation (FSCSC) ensures
that the ministries of the Franciscan Sisters of Chicago (FSC) continue
in the same spirit as they have for more than 115 years. FSC is a
congregation of Catholic women living a prayerful life in common and giving
to others. Their work includes, but is not limited to, social services,
parish and pastoral services, and caring of the sick, aged and infirm. To
visit the FSC Web site, click here.
As a full-service, non-profit organization, FSCSC's primary function is to provide management services and assist FSC-sponsored organizations.
We are the parent company of Franciscan Communities, where we operate
continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), active, independent
retirement communities, assisted living facilities, skilled nursing
facilities, memory support programs and rehabilitation
and therapy services.
Our Franciscan Community Based Services provides hospice. We extend our services
to serve the senior populations of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio and Kentucky.
The many affiliates of FSCSC receive professional, experienced
support and direction through strong corporate capabilities, including
but not limited to:
- Strategy development and direction
- Sales, marketing and advertising resources
- Public relations resources
- Representations at meetings with governmental agencies, architects,
engineers, consultants, etc.
- Evaluation, selection and negotiation process for facility
consultants/designers/engineers/architects/contractors or other
- Regulatory compliance and additional governmental relations
- Management and support for affiliate efforts relating to accreditation,
licensure, quality management and risk management
- Technology planning and oversight
- Development of information and telecommunications systems plans
- Vendor selection and the implementation of information and
telecommunications systems plans
- Human capital development and management
- Leadership development and succession planning
An exceptionally creative and committed board of directors helps
advance the mission of FSCSC and ensures the organization properly
resources and plans effectively.
The management team at FSCSC works with one another to help the
organization remain innovative in their delivery of quality services.
a listing of our leadership team, click here.